Tuesday, September 7, 2010

SIASIA still interested in Eagles job

Samson Siasia has said that he is still interested in the Super Eagles coaching job but will only apply if the conditions set by the Nigeria Football Federation are okay with him.

''It is not what I can give now because it is a decision I have to really sit down to make. But the decision to apply or not will depend on the guideline set for those interested in the job. If the conditions are okay with me then I‘ll apply but I guess its best we wait and see the conditions first,'' Siasia stated.

Siasia, who led the Olympic Eagles to silver in Beijing, said that the NFF have to explain why he would be starting afresh.

''That is the question for them. They should be the one to explain why the process should start all over again. They, not me, are in the best position to explain why I reached that far and then will now have to start afresh with every other person.''



Link

No comments:

Post a Comment