Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ahmed Musa: "It will be incredible to play against Cristiano Ronaldo!"


Ever heard of Ahmed Musa? Probably not, but the 20-years old Nigerian talented player is anxious to make his debut in the UEFA Champions League, precisely against Real Madrid and someone who he admires a lot:Cristiano RonaldoCSKA will face Real Madrid tonight

In a short interview granted to a Nigerian newspaper, Ahmed Musa noted that this game will be a special one, not only because they are about to play against the mighty Real Madrid, but also because he'll have the chance to meet Cristiano Ronaldo. Ahmed Musa: "This is going to be an amazing game. I have played with several great football players in the past, but facing Cristiano Ronaldo will be incredible! People have compared me to him a few times already and I really want to meet him on the pitch", told Musa, not hiding his anxiety before the big game.
Ahmed Musa with his head shaved and wearing gloves, in VVV Venlo, during the Dutch League in 2011
Ahmed Musa: "I love playing against the top teams and I never had a bad performance in these kind of games. I can remember matches against the likes of Ajax or Feyenoord and I've always done well back then. Even in the big games in Nigeria like Kano Pillars  against Heartland, I've always managed to leave my mark...", noted Musa, showing his confidence on being able to put Real Madrid into trouble next week. What he'll probably understand this Tuesday, is that the UEFA Champions League, Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo are in a totally different level of the one that can be found in the top notch clubs over the Dutch and Nigerian leagues.


www.work4lr.com

1 comment: